Message About COVID-19
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology (MNS-UET) is a higher education institute located in Multan, Pakistan. The University was established in 2012 on the initiative of Chief Minister Punjab. The major objective is to provide quality professional education in the southern region of Punjab province. The current campus of MNS-UET is located in the premises of Government College of Technology (GCT), Qasimpur Colony, Near BCG Chowk, Bahawalpur Road, Multan. A piece of land has been purchased by the Government of Punjab for the construction of new main campus of MNS-UET in near future. This piece of land consists of 210 acres and is situated near town Lar on the same Bahawalpur Road (4 kilometers off the main highway, and to the east , near Chak 14/Faiz), National Highway N5 , 21 kilometers away from the current campus.
Studying at MNS UET
Important Notice for M.Sc. (Mathematics) Applicants
- Admission date is extended to 10 April, 2020.
- Please download the application form from here. (Click to Download)
- Deposit Rs. 500 to MNSUET (Title: Payment Account) Acc# 09637900875503
- Send the scanned copies of the Admission Form, Deposit Slip and all educational documents (Matric, F.Sc, Domicile, etc) to [email protected]
- Applications by hand will not be accepted in any case.
- For any queries please contact Dr. Kashif Ali (0302-6329787 ) Or by sending email at [email protected]