WATCH UNIVERSITY PROMO
NEWS AND EVENTS
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology (MNS-UET) is a higher education institute located in Multan, Pakistan. The University was established in 2012 on the initiative of Chief Minister Punjab. The major objective is to provide quality professional education in the southern region of Punjab province. The current campus of MNS-UET is located in the premises of Government College of Technology (GCT), Qasimpur Colony, Near BCG Chowk, Bahawalpur Road, Multan. A piece of land has been purchased by the Government of Punjab for the construction of new main campus of MNS-UET in near future. This piece of land consists of 210 acres and is situated near town Lar on the same Bahawalpur Road (4 kilometers off the main highway, and to the east , near Chak 14/Faiz), National Highway N5 , 21 kilometers away from the current campus.
Studying at MNS UET
Undergraduate Admissions 2019
- For admission in Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Programs, Candidates must appear in ECAT test arranged by UET, Lahore.
- ECAT test will also be considered for Technology programs.
- MNS-UET will also arrange separate test for admission in Technology programs.
- There will be no admission test required for BBA, BSCS and BS programs.
- M.Sc. Quality & Performance Management (Equivalent to 16 Years of Education)
- M.Sc. Health, Safety & Environment (Equivalent to 16 Years of Education)