- Application forms may also be downloaded from www.mnsuet.edu.pk/admissions/ and submitted via Post/Courier with a bank draft of Rs. 700 in favor of the Treasurer, MNS-UET, Multan .
- Deposit the amount in any of the HBL branch in Account No. 12668900875503 (Title: MNS-UET Multan PAYMENT Account) and send the application form along with the bank receipt through post to the address given below before the closing date.
- University reserves the rights to cancel the admission of any candidate.
- No student shall be individually informed for trials/test.
- University reserves the rights not to start any program.
Last Updated on July 29th, 2021 at 12:54 PM