For admission in Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Programs students must appear in ECAT test arranged by UET Lahore.
ECAT test will also be considered for technology programs. However MNSUET will also arrange separate test for admission in technology programs.
There will be no admission test required for BBA, BSCS and MPM programs.
Important Notice for M.Sc. (Mathematics) Applicants
- Admission date is extended to 10 April, 2020.
- Please download the application form from here. (Click to Download)
- Deposit Rs. 500 to MNSUET (Title: Payment Account) Acc# 09637900875503
- Send the scanned copies of the Admission Form, Deposit Slip and all educational documents (Matric, F.Sc, Domicile, etc) to [email protected]
- Applications by hand will not be accepted in any case.
- For any queries please contact Dr. Kashif Ali (0302-6329787 ) Or by sending email at [email protected]